Senior Bid Manager
Important note: this is an external job opportunity and if interested, please apply directly through the employer website - https://edzt.fa.em4.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/requisitions/preview/16426/?keyword=Bid+Manager&mode=location
The job opportunity
UK – Hybrid / Mobile: Travel may be required (M4 Corridor)
Work Your Way is our approach to flexible working – part time work will also be considered
Our purpose is to make the world more sustainable by building trust in society through innovation. As a Senior Bid Manager, you will contribute to this by leading exciting customer opportunities in the Defence and National Security sector with critical importance to our national infrastructure.
The Bid Management team is recruiting for a Senior Bid Manager to drive focus opportunities from qualification to contract signature whilst at the same time playing a key role in evolving the Bid function within Fujitsu.
If you have the confidence, tenacity and vision to apply for this exciting role, please get in touch.
Your transferable skills and experience
To be successful in this role you will have experience of working within Bid Management and on opportunities with a Defence or Public sector nature. Key attributes for success within the role would be as follows:
- Customer outcome focus
- Deal strategy development
- Deal execution - Agile planning, Stakeholder management
- Effective Communication
- Confidence to challenge
- This role will require you to undergo a full SC Security clearance – eligibility to undergo this is essential.
Please note: It’s still worth applying even if you do not meet all the requirements above. We are passionate about investing in you and your career and if you have the transferable skills / background in Presales or account management this could be the next opportunity for you.
- 25 Days annual leave plus public holidays
- Pension – Double matching contributions of up to 10%
- Life assurance
- Companywide incentive plans
- Your choices (Flexible benefits such as increased holidays / travel / dental critical illness and more)
- Perks at work – employee discounts
- Employee assistance programme / virtual GP
- Role dependent benefits: Private medical / company car or car allowance